October 7, 2021
As we continue to live with COVID-19, our team is still taking precautions to ensure the safety of our community. With that in mind, we will continue offering a no-contact delivery experience for outdoor and inside-of-door deliveries. Here’s what to expect from our no-contact experience:
- No-contact deliveries will either take place outside of your home or inside the door of your home or garage.
- For all outdoor drop-offs, our team will leave the package(s) in a dry location near your front door. You do not need to be home at the time of the delivery.
- Inside-the-door deliveries are available in select areas. The driver will call when they arrive and request that you prop the door open for ease of delivery. Please note that someone must be home at the time of delivery for this option.
- Our drivers will use hand sanitizer and/or soap between all deliveries.
- Our delivery teams will maintain a distance of six feet when possible. We ask that you support our efforts by maintaining this distance as well.
- We will not be asking for signatures.
We have increased daily cleaning routines across all of our facilities and delivery operations, including more frequent hand-washing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
At some locations, a limited-contact delivery experience is available so that we can help bring large items to the room of your choice. For in-home deliveries, here are are some additional steps we can take together:
- The driver will call before arriving. Please leave the door propped open for ease of delivery, remove all obstacles, and ensure pets and children also maintain six feet of physical distance from the driver team.
- To prioritize everyone’s health and safety during this time, we request that you limit contact with our delivery team as much as possible during your appointment. To minimize face-to-face contact, please wear a face mask during your appointment and stay at least six feet apart from the delivery team at all times and wear a face mask during your appointment. If you are unable to comply with these requests, the driver may refuse the delivery.
- If you or anyone in your home is awaiting a COVID-19 test result, currently quarantining, showing any symptoms, or has had contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19, we kindly request you reschedule your in-home delivery for a later date or downgrade to outdoor drop-off.
- Please note, our in-home delivery methods may be paused at any point as the situation evolves. We will continue to adapt in order to provide our customers and employees with the safest environment possible.
- All returns will need to be brought outside of your home for pick-up.
- We know many of you appreciate our white-glove delivery, and we are pleased to have reintroduced the service for select items.
As we (along with our brand partners) take extra precautions to protect our customers and employees, there may be isolated delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding if your order is affected – and we think you’ll agree that our meticulously crafted pieces are worth the wait.